Paytrail is a payment service provider and provides online payment methods to online retailers. If you see Paytrail on your statement, it is because we have handled the payment for the website you purchased from.
Here's some ideas to help jog your memory :)
- Have you paid state or municipal fees online? Payments made for passports and/or ID card applications to the Police e-services are handled by Paytrail.
- Have you made any changes to your business? The Finnish Patent and Registration Office uses our service (i.e. company change notifications).
- Did you buy any digital products: ebooks, movies, games or music?
- Did you make any travel arrangements around that time? Reserve a hotel room or rent a car?
- Did you buy concert tickets or other type of event tickets?
- Did you donate to a charity or pay memberships?
- Have you given your card details to your spouse, or children?
- Usually you get an order confirmation when paying online, have you checked your email for confirmations received around the same date as the payment was made. It wouldn't hurt to also check your junk mail as sometimes these emails can be considered spam.
If you still don't know what the payment was for, feel free to contact us.