The settlement cycle determines how often we make settlements to your bank account. The payment / settlement delay, in turn, tells you how many days it takes for the settlement to go from Paytrail's customer reserve account to your company's bank account. You can check the settlement model you are using in the Merchant panel under Settlements.
Depending on your service package, we settle payments made to you business by default once a week on Mondays (S-package) or every weekday (M-package). If your settlement cycle is daily, the settlement delay is typically 3 business days.
Depending on your service package, it is possible to choose the settlement cycle from these options:
- On weekdays (settlements created on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays)
- Three times a week (settlements created on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Twice a week (settlements created on Mondays and Thursdays)
- Once a week (settlements created on Mondays)
- Once a month (settlements created on the 8th of the following month)
- Twice a month (settlements created on the 1st and 15th of the month)
If you want to change your settlement cycle and/or settlement delay, please contact our customer service: by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 20 718 1820.