No you don't. Your contract with Paytrail is always open-ended, with a termination period of one calendar month. The contract will be active until the end of the next calendar month from the moment of you cancel the service.
Articles in this section
- How much does Paytrail's service cost?
- I only want Finnish online bank payments from Paytrail, is that possible?
- Does my business need to be registered in Finland to use Paytrail's service?
- Can I test Paytrail's service before signing a contract?
- Do I have to sign a fixed term contract to use Paytrail's service?
- What's the most popular payment method in Finland?
- How soon will I get payments from my customers?