The agreement does not have a fixed term but is valid indefinitely. The agreement termination period is one calendar month.
Articles in this section
- Why are you asking for the actual beneficiaries of my business?
- How long is the agreement valid?
- How quickly is money settled to me?
- How can I change my settlement cycle and/or settlement delay?
- Questions about invoicing
- How can I terminate my payment service agreement?
- The customer says they have paid for the order, but I can’t find it or the order appears unpaid?
- What does "politically exposed person as defined in the Money Laundering Act involved in the company's operations" mean?
- Why are you asking about the beneficial owners of my company?
- My online store's sales are seasonal, should I cancel the service during off season?