OP Overdraft Facility is a flexible and safe payment method for larger everyday purchases, and you can get financing up to 7,500 euros.
OP Overdraft Facility fees
- OP Overdraft Facility offers a 30-day interest-free invoicing period for every purchase and the opportunity pay in installments. The monthly credit installment includes an invoicing fee of 5.00 euros and the nominal interest rate for payments in instalments is OP-prime + 9.50%.*
The minimum monthly installment is 50 euros. However, you will not pay any charges if OP Overdraft Facility has no outstanding balance. You can anytime make extra repayments or pay off the credit without extra charges.
* OP Overdraft Facility is a revolving credit facility. Its effective interest rate for a 5,000-euro credit is 14.57 % – with an interest rate of OP-prime + 9.50% (12.20 % in May 2023), an establishment fee of 0 euro and a billing fee of 5 euros per month – and the estimated total amount payable is 8,341.38 euros. The calculation is based on the assumption that the entire credit is used, the credit interest rate, fees and charges remain constant through the credit term, and the credit is repaid in instalments of 85 euros with a credit term of 99 months. The creditor is OP Corporate Bank plc, Gebhardinaukio 1, 00510 Helsinki.
Good to know about OP Overdraft Facility
- You can easily apply for credit at the time of purchase as part of the payment process.
- You can apply for OP Overdraft Facility if you are at least 23 years old and have a Finnish online credentials.
- OP Overdraft Facility's credit decisions are based on an overall assessment of solvency.
- All purchases made during the month are invoiced with the same invoice.
- The loan can be shortened in a suitable way: in installments or in full.
- If you have made purchases with OP Overdraft Facility, you can see the information about your loan in OP's online financing service.
- In the online service you can see your credit limit, the amount of credit available to you and your invoices.
- You can log in to the service using your personal online banking credentials for any Finnish bank or with a mobile certificate.
Receiving a refund
When you return a purchase using the instructions given by the merchant, the refund made by the merchant is automatically updated to your OP Overdraft Facility. If you have made some returns, you can check the up-to-date amount of credit available to you in OP's online financing service.