The Admin can create sub-merchants in Paytrail's system from the Partner portal or through the interface.
Creating a sub-merchant from the Partner portal:
- Log in to the Paytrail Partner portal
- Kumppaniportaalin Kauppiaat-kohdasta valitse . In the Kauppiaat (Merchants) section of the Partner portal, click "Lisää uusi kauppias" (Add new merchant).
- Enter the requested information about the sub-merchant:
Sivuston URL (website URL): marketplace www-address
- If the marketplace is an app, you can put the Admin's or sub-merchant's website as the address.
- Yhteyshenkilön email (Contact person's email): a message will be sent to this email after the sub-merchant ID has been created.
- Paketti (package): defines the pricing for the sub-merchant.
- Tyyppi (type): select Shop-in-Shop sub-merchant
- Sivuston URL (website URL): marketplace www-address
- Finally, click "Luo Kauppias" (Create merchant).
- The new sub-merchant receives a request by email to finalize the payment service order.
- Please remind the new sub-merchant that activating the payment service requires that they log in to the Merchant panel to provide additional information and electronically sign the agreement.
Creating a sub-merchant through the interface
Requires activation from Paytrail and an API password (API Key). The API password will be sent to your email. Check our technical description for creating a sub-merchant.