Here's how to search for payments:
1. From the menu of the left side of the home page, click on Payments.
2. To see all search options, press Show more. You can find more information about the search options below.
3. Enter the desired search options in the fields and press Search payments.
Under Payments, you'll see a list of recent payments by default. The search function allows you to search for individual payments or payments according to certain criteria. You can use one or all of the options to find and filter payments.
The options are:
- First name or last name: Use the customer's first or last name, or both. Searching by a customer's name requires that the online store sends the customer's name to our payment service.
- Company name or business ID: Use the company name or business ID or both. Searching by a company's name or business ID requires that the online store sends this information to our payment service.
- Amount: Enter the exact amount or minimum and maximum amount range you want to search. The sum can be given to two decimal places or as an integer.
- Archive number: Use the payment archive number.
- Payment method: Select all or certain payment methods from the drop-down menu. All payment methods are selected by default.
- Transaction ID: Use the transaction ID.
- Reference: Use the payment's reference number. The reference refers to the reference number of either the online store or Paytrail.
- Description: Enter the description from the payment or a word in the description. The description should be product information. You can use this field only if this information is transferred to Paytrail when the payment is made.
- Settlement report: Enter the settlement report number. You'll see the payments for included in that specific settlement report.
- Date: Enter the exact day or dates you want to search.
- Time: Enter the exact time or times you want to search.
- Status: Select the payment status desired. For descriptions of these, read the status types article.
- Event type: Select the event type desire, at least one must be selected. For descriptions of these, read the event types article.
Individual transaction details
To view the details of an individual payment, click on the payment from the search results. A new view will open with the payment details. In this same view you can also make a refund for the payment. Read the refund instructions article for details.
Saving the results
You save the results to your computer in either CSV format, Excel format, or PDF format. Under the Latest payments click the correct format you wish to save to create the file and then download it.